Welcome to Summer Camps at Embry-Riddle.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is one of the best technological universities in the country,
and we strive to be an active and positive member of the community.
We invite you and your kids to experience the perfect mix of academic
challenge and summer fun with Embry-Riddle's Summer Programs.
Join other motivated students from around the globe and prepare for a thrilling summer.
Summer Overnight Camps
Live on campus like Embry-Riddle students and explore career possibilities in flight, mechanical engineering, global security, or what it is like to be a NASA astronaut.
Embry-Riddle's overnight summer programs at the Daytona Beach Campus and Prescott Campus introduce the technology of today to the aviators, engineers, and astronauts of tomorrow.
Students live in on-campus dormitories — under the supervision of approved counselors — and share their initial experience of University living with other young people near their age.Show Overnight Camps
Summer Day Camps
Spend a week with Embry-Riddle instructors and graduate students learning about topics like aviation, math, robotics, space, and more.
Each week-long session will focus on a different topic. The day camps have been developed by Embry-Riddle faculty, who will instruct each camp with the assistance of current graduate and undergraduate students. Students will be supervised by approved counselors and coordinators throughout their visit on campus. Refer to each camp for specific age requirements and tuition.Show Day Camps
Sports Camps / Athletics
Youths and young adults will learn from Embry-Riddle coaches and assistant coaches in sports like basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, and more.
Both Embry-Riddle Campuses offer a variety of recreational areas — including basketball, volleyball, track and field, tennis and soccer.
Camp activities are held at one or more of the University's seven sports areas.Show Sports / Athletics Camps
All students participating in an Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Summer camps and programs agree to abide by current University policies addressing Covid-19 protocols. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University K-12 Education Outreach has the right to terminate any student’s participation in their program if the student does not comply with these policies. Everyone is expected to adhere to the following COVID-19 protocols:
- ERAU reserves the right to amend our guidelines for Covid at any point to address CDC and other public health guidelines.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated.
- Depending on CDC guidance for the local area, participants may be asked to mask up while indoors or while using aircraft.
- All participants are expected to complete a Covid test with negative results prior to attending camp (72 hours prior for PCR or within 24 hours for rapid or at home tests).
- Any positive Covid cases that occur during camp must leave campus to isolate.
- Any minors who test positive for Covid-19 must be picked up by their parent/guardian as soon as possible. ERAU will provide temporary space for these minors who must be supervised by the camp organizers while they await parental pick-up.
- Any adult participant who tests positive for Covid-19 is expected to leave campus ASAP and seek isolation.